Tuesday, April 23, 2019

29

Hey everyone. 

I received my new son this week  (brand new Elder I get to train) named Elder Martinez from Chihuahua, Mexico. He has a super cool story. He is a convert of about 2 and a half years and no one else in his family is members. He also was raised by his single mom until she left to go the the USA and he lived with his grandma before he left for the mission. The Bishop of the ward and his daughter, the girlfriend of my comp, converted my comp and he loves the gospel and works nice and hard. 
We are opening an area in a little village and we have been knocking doors for about 4 hours everyday to try and find people to teach. We have luckily found some really awesome people to start teach and I really hope that these people and progress and accept the beautiful blessing the gospel brings into peoples lives. The area is called San Bartolo and it is an area that hasn't baptised in over a year I believe. I am so excited to continue working here in this awesome place.

 I hope everyone is doing well and I'll see you soon. Love ya

Picts of some of the families in my last area :



 My new apartment.  Its a 10x10 and has HOT water!!! yay!! no more cold showers!
 My new village - we hike the hills everyday to get to people's home
 Elder Martinez
 Trails we walk every day on the hills





No comments:

Post a Comment