Tuesday, November 9, 2021

66

 1/27/20


This week was pretty good we had a blast because we got to pick a lot of coffee for an inactive family that we just barley found. They are awesome and so happy to have the Elders in their home again. The Hna. Fabiana ́s husband died a few years ago and she was kind of forgotten about so she stopped coming to church and we found by a pure miracle. We were about to call it a day and walk home. but I said we need to knock one more house and I said pointing, "that house over there needs the gospel."  We also had our multi zone meeting and we found some weed while contacting so I guess you could say we had a pretty interesting week.We got changes and I will be finishing Elder Vanderholms training so I have another 6 weeks in Ical to learn Mam(probably not). I feel so blessed to be here in the mission and to have this small time to serve the Lord, but I always have to remind myself that it's not my time it's the Lord's time. I love you all and I hope you have a great week. I ́ll see you soon.


1.Weed
2. Me in the jungle
3. He ordered a Mini Pepsi
4. One really hard day








No comments:

Post a Comment