Tuesday, April 30, 2019

30

This has been a really fun week. We have a goal in the mission of talking with 20 people everyday and we were the only area in the mission to meet the goal of 140 in week. My comp and I have finally found some people who are actually want to hear more about the church. We had 5 members attend church this Sunday and I played piano and directed the meeting and blessed the sacrament. We went and visited a village in our area and the are 80 members of the church of the 350 in the village, but all the services are in Quiche which is super cool and I had the chance to talk to an old lady in Quiche I only understood like 15% of what she did but she did understand what I was saying to her so I guess I am learning a little how to speak Quiche. 
We had to the chance to go to Walmart today and we all brought Suitcases to fill with food because there isn't a lot of food where we are here. There aren't any grocery stores, but we can buy eggs from a member so we do have some food I guess.
NEW TEETH! 

 I also received a photo from my last area of my favorite member with her new teeth. She is a lady that has been blind for about 10 years and hasn't had teeth for almost 30 years. She has one of the biggest testimonies in world and I was so happy to see her smile after 30 years. I have been having a super fun time here climbing mountains and I hope all of you are doing good too. I love you all and Ill see you soon.

MOUNTAINS I CLIMB EVERYDAY UP AND DOWN TO GET TO HOUSES: 


No comments:

Post a Comment