Tuesday, April 16, 2019

28

4/15


baby parrots- they were prickily

                                              HUGE Moth!!
                                               MY Hammock
                                            members house





me and my companion

Buenas Tardes.


 I have been having a super happy awesome week. On tuesday one of the members of the church  bought 2 parrots and I got to hold them but they are still babies so they dont speak yet, but I tried to teach the birds english. The member said the birds would probaby learn english faster than she would. On wednesday I got a call form the mission President and he told me I was going to be training a new missionary and yesterday I got the call that I will be opening an area in the mission. I am super excited to be traing and I have been praying a  ton to get to train a new missionary and I know that the lord has blessed me with this. I went to the market today in the middle of Huehuetenango and I bought a hammock. I am a little sad that I will be leaving all the good friends I make here but I know its what the lord wants. 


Well I dont have anything more today, but I love you guys a ton and I will se you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment