Tuesday, November 9, 2021

67

 

2/3/20

This week was pretty good. We got to relax a little bit because some members invited us to eat. We have been working a lot in a place called Caserio Lopez which is only about a 30 minute walk so it isn't that far. We got to chop wood for a guy and then he tried to give us 10 quetzales so that was cool but we couldn't take it from him. Then he tried to feed us lunch but we had to leave to go to another area because an area in our Zone has a baptism this next saturday. We also did some divisiones with the Zone Leaders for a day which was interesting. Elder Osorio came with me and just complained about my area the whole time hahahaha. He said he has never sweated so much in his entire life. Today we went to Huehue and I bought some brownies to make in the microwave which will be super good. Well I'm sorry I forgot to take pictures, but I love you guys lots and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment