Tuesday, November 9, 2021

68

2/10/20



 


This week was pretty fun we had a Zon meeting on Wednesday and right after we had our baptism of a teenage girl named Odilia. She had been taking the lesions now for over 2 months and she doesn't speak spanish so we had to have everything translated, but she was baptised at 5:00pm. Then on Thursday we had to go to Xela for a new missionary meeting and we entered the temple at 6:00am on Friday. I love going to the temple it is just such a spiritual experience that just makes me even more excited to help others make it there one day experience the same. On Saturday we found and entire field of weed whill contacting which was cool and when I played dumb and asked what it was they just said, "I don´t know what it is. Someone is just renting our land to grow it." I just laugh and told them that it was weed and they were like, "I don't know what that is."  So from there we just left and went to another appointment. Also I threw in some fruit with my eggs to be more healthy this week. You are welcome mom. Well that is about all that happened so I love you lots and I'll see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment