Tuesday, November 9, 2021

73

 

3/16/20

Hello Everybody. This week has been fun with all the CoronaVirus scare. A lot of people won't shake our hand which is probably for the best, but the virus has finally made it here and some members gave us little white masks so no sickness for me. This little mask is going to make all the difference. I am also in the city now and it is so great getting to have normal conversations in spanish. I also get lunch every single day so you could say I'm a spoiled city missionary now. My companions name is Elder Tierney from Nampa Idaho so that is cool. The land of the potatoes! We have our 72 hour kit and we have lots of water just in case we get quarantined in the house, but I am going to be so bored now. Well that is about it for now so I love you lots and I'll see you soon!  I am coming home 3/24 

No comments:

Post a Comment