Tuesday, November 9, 2021

72

3/9/20


 Hola mi pueblo. I have been having a great time here in my area of Ical and after 3 transfers there I will be changed to a new area tomorrow. I was able to go through the church system again on Sunday and I finished updating all of the records and we found a little girl that has been coming to church but hasn't been baptised and we didn't know because the family doesn't speak spanish and so she will be baptised this saturday and there in another baptism on the 21st of march for another kid I have been teaching. Also my favorite members go a little Frie Cart so they gave us some fries for free which was awesome. We also got a giant squash from a member and we told them we had no way to cook it so they still gave it to us anyways. Well that's it so I love you lots and Ill see you soon.

n.

No comments:

Post a Comment