Tuesday, November 9, 2021

71

 3/2/20

This week was pretty good I would say. We got a lot of things done. We started working with an inactive family and they came to church so we will be baptising their oldest kid named Rody who is 12 on the 21st of this month. We also had some of the church technicians come out to the chapel and they installed the internet so we spent a couple hours going through physical and digital files to fix a lot of the errors in the system so that the next missionaries will be able to work more efficiently. We were able to find a few people that haven't been baptised but go to church so that was good. We went to Xela today to do my skin exam which was cool and I have some weird bacteria on my hand from just touching unclean things they told me. HAHA. Pretty much everything isn't clean whereI am. I also will be making smores tonight with some members that have never had smores so it will be interesting to see if they like them. I also made a new friend named Jasmine and she is 6. We teach her some times mainly just because she is one of the only people that understand us and she is super funny. We took a picture and we are going to be leaving  a copy with her so she never forgets us. That is it for the week so I love you guys lots and I'll see you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment