Saturday, October 19, 2019

51

9/30
Eu Nao Falo Portugues
Hola everybody. I have had a very interesting week here in my beautiful homeland of Guatemala. We had our Multi-Zone conference with our mission President and he just really put a lot of emphasis on how we need to read the Book of Mormon more here in our mission and I think it is not something that just missionaries need to do, but everybody. If you want to claim the Book of Mormon as a true book you have to read it and follow the invitation of asking God the Eternal Father in the name of Christ if it is true.Then and only then the spirit of God and testify of its truth. Then on Saturday we had 2 baptisms of a couple that we have been teaching and it was super awesome to help 2 of my siblings come unto Christ. On Sunday our mission President come for our district conference and just ripped everybody a new one. It was awesome. Well that is all I have for this week and I let you know who my comp is next monday. Love you lots and Ill see you soon. Les quero mucho.

(Book of Mormon Videos Below)

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media-library/video/categories/book-of-mormon-videos?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment