Tuesday, December 10, 2019

60

12/9

Hey everybody. I had a super fun week this week. I got to eat some spiders and baptise a smurf. The little girl that got baptised on saturday is the smallest 9 year old I have ever met but she is super funny. Else only speaks Mam which is another one of the mountain languages here. We had to bring a translate to all of out lesions and so the teaching went slow, but the hard work paid off. On Sunday we went to our Branch President's house and after lunch we went spider hunting because it is a delicacy in this culture. I did divisions with my trainer which was fun and we got to do some digging for a few members. It was funny because I would lift up a big rock and they would all be surprised and say something about how strong gringos are. HAHAHA. I also saw the Christmas devotional and it was super pretty and the messages were just fantastic. We also places a bautismal date with a girl named Odilia for the 15th of February and she is super excited, but she wants to wait until her family gets back from working in Mexico. Her cousin will probably be the one that baptises her. Well that is all from this week. I love you guys lots and I'll see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment