Tuesday, December 10, 2019

59

12/5


This week was pretty fun. We started off the week by killing a cow and helping cut up the meat. Then my comp was sick so we couldn't leave for 2 days and I just ended up reading a ton in the Book of Mormon. On Friday a ton of kids broke in to the church so we chased them out this a broom and a knife. Then we found a smurf. No I'm just kidding. We found this super tiny little 9 year old that will be baptised this Saturday which is my birthday. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present. We are working super hard and my comp is about to finish the mission here in a few weeks so it's cool that he will finish with a baptism. The picture of the toothpick is an ant that a found in my food so I put the head on a stick. Love you lots and I'll see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment