Tuesday, December 10, 2019

58

11/25

Hola amigos. This week was super fun we got to walk a ton of more mountains and teach a few people. This area has to be my favorite thus far. There are  beautiful mountains and valleys and the sunset is to die for. My comp is awesome as well and he will be finishing here in 3 weeks so my time with him will be short. We are teaching a lot of new people and it's super fun because the area is really jungly so we just walk through all this vegetation and and there is a little village of about 6 house and then we find another little path and we find 7 more houses. We do get lost sometimes and have to try to find our way back. We also had 4 people come to church with us and they said that they liked it. I hope that we can help them take steps to grow closer to God. We eat a ton of pasta in our area because it's like the cheapest thing you can buy and I would say that it's not half bad. I love it here in the mission and I wouldn't change it for the world. Love you guys lots and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment