Tuesday, December 10, 2019

56



11/11

Hey. I will be having changes tomorrow to another area and I have to take all my bags and the truth is they are so heavy. I will probably be going to the city so at least I will get food and won't go to sleep hungry. This week we had our missionary activity which was a movie night with Popcorn and Soda and the BOM videos. Some of the kids probably didn't sleep much for the soda. It was pretty sad to say goodbye to my family here in Pancá and some of them cried which made it worse for me but I had to do it. Today we had a war of spin tops which was pretty funny because we went to the central park and played in front of a bunch of little kids. I also super glued a 1 quetzal coin to the bench in the central park just to mess with people. Well I love you guys lots and Ill see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment