Tuesday, December 10, 2019

55

We started off the week with interviews with our mission President and he said that I will be leaving my area so that will be interesting. I have already started to pack because we will be having a Multi-Zone meeting with half the mission and I won't be in my area a whole lot. We were able to do divisions with some other areas and it was fun. I went with a brand new Elder Camacho who is still learning spanish so I spoke the whole time which was a reminder of my training. I found another hidden part of my area and was able to find some more people to teach which was great. This Friday we will be having the ward missionary ran activity and we will be watching the new BOM videos and eating Popcorn and soda. I will have to say goodbye to my home after 6 months so that will be a little sad but I know that the Lord has prepared people to receive this gospel from me and I can't wait to meet them. My comp will be staying in the area so good luck to him. I love you guys lots and I'll see you soon. (10months)

No comments:

Post a Comment