Tuesday, December 10, 2019

54

10/21

Hey everybody this has been a pretty normal week. I got to walk and walk and walk and walk and then teach a little bit. We are working with some investigators that have the desire to be baptised and so that should be fun if they really take this step to become closer to God. We have also been trying to find more people to teach and we have been talking to everybody possible to put and appointment to teach them. Today we had our district activity which was just going to Walmart an hour and a half away and bowling. I ordered Panda Express for the first time in over a year and it was so good. I got orange chicken and chow-mein.I also set my record on the Rubix Cube at 58 seconds this week. I also did divisions with another area called Canquixaja and the Elder from Honduras came to my area and I had to show off the area by taking him to the waterfall. That is all I did this week so I love you lots and I'll see you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment