Saturday, October 19, 2019

52

10/7

Sweet family we just baptized 

 Learning how to make the traditional belts. I made one for your classroom mom
My teacher 





Hey everybody. I hope that everyone had a fantastic time watching conference this weekend and I hope you all learned a lot. Sadly I was only able to see a like because of power outages here. I have received my new comp Elder Apaza and he is from Peru and he is super fun. His just a little guy that is dying walking the mountains with me but he is slowing accepting the fact that this is his life now. I am still in the same area and I will be completing 6 months in the area after this change. I really didnt do a whole lot but I did get to play some basketball today which was fun.  I hope you have a good week everyone. Love you lots and Ill see you soon.

Spoke to Ian- with no power meant no water for 5 days.  They had some trucked in for them but it was for drinking/cooking only.  So only one shower the whole week as well.  Things are ok now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment