Saturday, October 19, 2019

48

9/9




Hey everybody. Not much has happen since I sent an email last Thursday. We did walk very far to go contact some people and a guy was selling sugar cane. One whole stick(4 feet) for only 1 quetzal or 13 cents. We were able to find some more people to teach which is awesome, but their biggest obstacle would be that they live about 1.5 hours walking from the church.Today was really fun because we played soccer as a zone and I got the backflip down. I took a video, but I didnt land super well. We also found some Gatorade in glass bottles so we had to buy it of course. I still have 3 weeks left in my area until me and Elder Newman have transfers and we are running out of people to talk to. We have been praying for a miracle and we work hard everyday to put in our part. I have faith that something good will come from it. If nothing else comes from it at least my legs will get stronger.  Hopefully I will have more to say next week but for now

 I love you all and Ill see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment