Saturday, October 19, 2019

47

9/5

Us helping a family build their house

my favorite new pop ! Just kidding we just have lots of knock off pop here

Hey everyone. I have been pretty good out here. My comp and I have been working really hard and were were tasked with the job of teaching temple classes. We didnt have our p-day this week until Thursday because we went to the temple as a mission and I loved every minute of our session. I also got to kill a duck with an axe and then we cooked it up for dinner. It was really super tasty but really hard meat. I have been reading the book "Saints" by the church and it is so good I finally hit page 300 and I absolutely love it. I have also started fasting once a week and I have seen so many blessings come from doing so. I have also been putting better goals with my comp so that we can improve more.

 I really dont have a lot more to say but I love you lots and Ill see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment