Saturday, October 19, 2019

49

9/16



This week was pretty fun here because it was Independence Day on Sunday and every school does a presentation  with the running of the torch kinda like the olympics. Also one of the little girls from our church became the Niña de Independencia (Girl of Independence) for her school which is a huge honor here. 




We also had a family that was a big surprise show up to church on Sunday which was absolutely awesome. They mother of the guy who brought his family to church is an inactive member of the church. He has a little son who is 6 and he has cancer which just broke my heart. His name is David and I would ask that you pray for him because he just the sweetest little kid. On Saturday night my comp was dying from 8pm to 3am in the morning because he ate a bad egg and I just slept the whole time. Today we played soccer with the whole mission in Xela and against 10 teams my team took 2nd place and we lost the championship 0-1. 

Well that is all I have for the week so I love you lots and Ill see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment