Saturday, October 19, 2019

46

8/25





Hey people that read my emails. I have had an awesome time this week in my area. On Tuesday we got the job of covering another area called Nimtzituj which is in Chuinajtajuyup. Its only like a 30 minute truck ride from our are Pancá. There are a ton of members there in Nimtzituj, but there are a lot of less active members. We got to do a lot of service this week which is awesome I work like a champion. We hauled some wood and worked in the corn. We contacted a lady and she was all mad and didn't want to hear our message and we asked if we could help with something and she said that we could come back the next day to work in her corn. She just laugh after saying that because she didn't think we would walk the mile back to her house. Sooo, we showed up the next day to work and she was super surprised. Now we are teaching her and her family. Haha. On Saturday we got to see our beloved Prophet speak here to the people of Guatemala. It was such a cool experience, but he had a special message just for the people here in this country and I get to serve here with all these wonderful people. We also received a few new American's in our zone and it is so sad and funny to see them struggling to speak because I was in their position a 10 months ago.

  I only have 371 days left.  Im old now in the mission

No comments:

Post a Comment