Saturday, October 19, 2019

45

8/19



Hey everyone. I have been doing pretty good here. I have a whole other change with Elder Newman here in my area of Pancá. We thought that he would be leaving so we decided to go to the farthest house that we could see in our area and after walking a few mountains over and taking 2 hours to get there... no one was home which kinda sucked but we gave it a try. hahaha. Then when we finally got back Our shirts were actually yellow which was super gross. I was asked by a little kid in our branch to baptize him and I thought that was very sweet. I have been reading in alma lately and it has got to be some of the best stories in The Book of Mormon. I also got the book Saints on Saturday because Elder Newman finished it and It is so good. Im already 150 pages in. The church really has so much evidence of its truth and I cant believe people try to prove it wrong. No one ever has and no one ever will. I really didn't do a ton of crazy stuff but I did enjoy my week and I did complete 11 months in the mission today which is awesome!!!!! 

I hope that everything is going good and I love you lots see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment