Wednesday, September 4, 2019

44

08/12

Hey guys I have been just living the life of a normal missionary so its super exciting. We woke up early this week to do exchanges with 2 areas in our district and had to take a few pick-up trucks to get to the areas and it was cool. I did get to stand up in front of the whole mission last week a a meeting a tell the story of our baptism so that was cool and a little scary, but spanish has become just like speaking English. The words just come out. I can now read in spanish and listen to my comp speaking english to me which is cool. Still dont know what almost anyone is saying in Kiche but this week we visited a inactive family with the branch and the members that speak Kiche taught the lesson. The I just got up and share my testimony in Kiche. I will now share my testimony in Kiche with you guys. "Sakarik wachalales. In kauaj kin bij le nu testimonio iwuk ix. In wetam cher le Iglesia rech Jesucristo are colom. In wetam cher Dios kaslik y Jose Smith xu yaku wach le Iglesia rech Jesucristo. In wetam cher Dios koj uloq oj. Kin bij pa bi ri Jesucristo. Amen." I really have been trying to learn this lauguage but it is super super hard. The only other thing cool about this last week is that we visited a water fall for out district activity and also I will have 11 months next monday. Well I love you lots and Ill see you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment