Thursday, August 1, 2019

42

Hey I have been having a lot of fun in my area with my comp Elder Newman and we were able to marry and baptise a couple this friday and the mission president came with a pair of older missionaries from the office. It was so cool to see them so happy. They kissed in the baptismal font.  We will be accompaning them tomorrow to the temple with the Branch. 

We met our weekly goal of hitting a cow in the nuts with our sling shot so I can say all in all it was a week of success. I have been craving american food latley, but I only get 1 more year of enjoying the food here so I shouldnt complain. 

It is amazing to see how much prayer has effected the work here and I am humbled everyday. 

I really didnt have a ton more to talk about and I only took a few photos so I hope everyone is doing good and I love you lots. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment