Thursday, August 1, 2019

41

7/22


Hey everyone. We were just having absolutly no luck the other day while we were out tracting so we decided to say a pray and 5 minitues later we found a man who wants to get baptised and it was just a miracle. He isnt married so we will be having their wedding this friday and right after they will get baptised and become the newest members of the church. My companion and I are as happy as can be. The husband named Rafael was investigating the church for some time and recieving the missionaries but was giving permission to be baptised when he was younger. Its awesome to see that after years of other missionaries hard work that it payed off. Sometimes people just need time to change and not everyone will progess in the moment. I got my package and it was so nice to recieve my socks. After years of not liking my socks from Christmas I was super happy to get them. We had to wake up at 5am to run to the city 4 hours aways to get some baptismal clothes and we hit a dog on the bus ride back. Well I have almost nothing else to say but I love you lots and I'll see you soon.  Quote of the Week: "Thats the nicest dirt house I've ever seen."

Also I bathed in a little tub this week because we didnt have water but I am wearing shorts dont worry.




No comments:

Post a Comment