Thursday, August 1, 2019

40

7/15/19

Hey fam. I have been having a good week here in Panca Momostenango and it will be really sad when I leave this place. I have seen the lords hand in so many ways and it is amazing to see the change this gospel can make in people. Sure its probably only about 1% of the people that accept us but every soul has worth in the sight of God. This last week we visited an inactive member named Benito and he is having trouble with the sabbath day because he has to go to the city to sell to support his family and I just had a feeling to open the scriptures randomly. The first scripture I found and read was Helaman 12:1 which says " And thus we can behold how false, and also the unsteadiness of the hearts of the children of men; yea, we can see that the Lord in his great infinite goodness doth bless and prosper those who put their trust in him." I didnt know that scripture before, but the Lord made me and instrument in his hands to help others. It is such a blessing to be here in the mission.
 On a less spiritual not we went bird hunting with this little boy because one of his parents died and the other lives in the states and he has to live with his half deaf grandma. The kid just needs a friend. We didnt get a single bird with our slingshots but he had a good time. When we left we found a taranchula in the road and I almost stepped on it. Sadly I forgot my cord to upload pictures. Thats about it so I love you lots and Ill see you in less that 14 monthes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment