Monday, June 3, 2019

33

Hey everyone I have had a pretty good work here in Guatemala. I  confirmed a little girl as a member of the church Sunday and I have changes too. I will be going to another village here in the Sameish area. On Wednesday I had to go into Xela to get medicine because I have a stomach bacteria and I also had a fever of 102F so that wasn't good. (it wasn't a parasite the last couple weeks they thought I had:  So with all these changes in my health  I am down about 10 pounds but I still love being here in the mission. Maybe I'll have abs if I keep loosing weight. 

  The little boy we baptized last week received the holy ghost yesterday and I confirmed the daughter of the Branch President because he could come to church. This also means that we ran the church service and talked and also taught the classes. Now I will going to the change meeting tomorrow to find out who is my new comp and going to another village. We'll I have nothing more to say so I love you guys lots and Ill see you soon. 

On our prep day went to a waterfall. It was  beautiful.  We found an old abandoned house that when I tried to kick the door open the whole door fell out.  We saw some old clothes in there and set them up on a chair like a little old lady. 

There is some kind of protest here so we can't get the bus back to our locations tonight so we get to stay in a hotel.  Its the first time i've slept in a queen size bed and probably the only time in my mission.  I am soo excited!!!   

Love you - Ian





No comments:

Post a Comment