Tuesday, June 4, 2019

34

Hey everyone. I have been doing super good here in the mission. We have opened up a small village in the middle of absolutly nothing and we have to ride in the back of a pickup truck for about an hour and it is so beautiful. We have water falls in our area 5 minutes from the house and we found and otter swimming in the river. I finally am living in a nice house with a hot shower and more than one room to do studies and sleep. Also we live in the chapel and so we get to play basketball very night after 7:30pm because we have to be in the house after dark because the church is the only place that has light. Our little Branch President has been working so hard here in Pancá to try and strengthen the members and he has been praying for missionaries for a few months now and almost cried when we showed up and said we would be the perminent missionaries in the area. His kids even started to jump up and down to celebrate and we started to laugh. Its amazing to see that impact missionaries can have on the people who really trust in the lord and I have learned a lot this week about doing just that. I have been having to speak in Kiche and Spanish so its been a little rough but I love every minute in the mission and I regret nothing.  Me and Elder Newman have also been washing our own clothes in this thing call a pilla. I think I might have a picture but thats all for now. I love all you guys and Ill see you soon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment