Tuesday, May 7, 2019

31

 

 This week has been just about every other week in the village. We have been walking about 15 miles everyday and we have been talking to a lot of people. We have been walk a lot to the villages in our area and I have learning how to bare my testimony in one of the native languages K'iche. I also learned how to introduce myself and ask if we can say a prayer. We did a little bit of service this last week digging behind a drunk guys house. His wife is an inactive member of the church and we are trying to reactivate her and help her. We went and ate be a river and about 5 minutes later it started to rain super hard so we ran into a half built house and then we have to walk 15km back to the house which was a bummer because the bus cant come when it rains this hard, but all in all I have been doing great and my comp and I get along well so its pretty fun. Well I hope you are all doing well and Ill see you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment