Tuesday, April 16, 2019

27

April 2nd



Hey friends & family, 

I'm doing pretty good over here in Guatemala and I think I can finally speak spanish so that good.  We have been working super hard to bring this message to people of Guate. I feel like we have been having a lot of success and I have been praying super hard for baptisms and we had one saturday and Anabela was so happy when she left the changing room with her white clothes and one of the other missionaries said "Wow she looks so happy." This was something super cool for us because she has had a really tough life. She was orphaned when she was 9 and lived with her grandmother. Also the grandmother never put her in school so now through the church she is learning to read and write. We also starting teaching a family again that came to the baptism of Anabela and they want to baptised now too. It is amazing to so the spirit work with people. The truth is I'm just a person and through me the Holy Ghost and help people and share the things God wants these people to hear. I love this gospel and I love this church. 

I hope that all of you who aren't members of this church can take the opportunity to talk with the missionaries where you live. 

Well I love you lots and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment