Tuesday, April 16, 2019

26

3/26

Hola my friends. 


I have been working super hard and also melting from the scorching sun. I am always super sunburned, but it's okay I finally bought sunscreen and have been putting it on everyday now. Sadly the tan lines have gotten worse and my skin is more pale than ever before. I also have 6 months in the mission and I burned a tie which was pretty fun and I made a makeshift flamethrower to do it. We will be having our baptism this saturday if she passes her interview today and I think she will. I found out that me Zone Leader and I are 3rd cousins and he is such a good guy. We went to Xela yesterday because me comp was have nerve pain and need to get medicine so we didn't really get to have a p-day, but luckily we have today to write. Last night we got to cook some food from Honduras with my comp for a family that we have been teaching and I also made scrambled eggs with hotdog. I have been loving the work and I can't wait to hear from our prophet this next week. I love that we have the ability to hear a living prophet in our time and that he can receive revelation for us to guide is in our difficult times. I have seen the effect that this gospel can have in people's lives. I know that God has called me to serve and that he wishes nothing less for me than to feel that truth and the love that he has for his children.  


I hope that all of you are doing well and I pray for you everyday. 


Me- burning my 6th month tie!!

dinner at family's home 



Love you lots and see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment