Friday, March 22, 2019

25




Hey everyone !

I have a killer time here in Guatemala and I'm super happy to be here serving the lord. I have had some super fun times this last week. On saturday I went to the hospital for an Ultrasound and then on monday I have back to do blood and urine tests. Then yesterday  I got my results and found our that I probably have kidney stones so I will probably be having surgery next week which is awesome but luckily I will be having the surgery here so I don't have to return home which is awesome. Also I got to with the mission to the temple and that was such a cool experience because I could actually understand the whole session in spanish. Me and my comp have a baptism this next saturday the 30th so we are super excited and hope that we help someone else start going to church.  Today we went to a super far part of our area that speaks Mum with is a native language here in Guatemala and is the most popular. We found a ton of people over there and I'm super excited to start sharing this beautiful gospel with them. I also have started learning K'iche  which is another native language here and I just starting on monday so I only have 3 days but I can introduce myself and my comp and the church in K'iche and I can read in K'iche which a lot of people can't do, but I don't understand almost anything when I'm reading. I also had the chance last week to dig a well and it was pretty fun. They lowered me down with a rope and I got to dig 40 feet below the surface. 

That is about all the happened this week and I hope all of you guys are going well and I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment