Wednesday, January 23, 2019

17

This week was super wierd and interesting. We found to super awesome investogators and probably the most positive in the area . One is a 18 year old girl from Cantel and he works in a bread shop. The other is this 70 year old guy who lives on a mountain so it is super fun to climb the mountain  3  times a week haha. We are also teaching a family that lives in the middle of the jungle so it is super pretty to walk to their house. On sunday we were sitting in the sacrament meeting and some random dog walk in and the members attacked it and threw it out of the Chapel and I was just shocked. I didnt know what to do but just laugh. Then we saw a dog just chilling floating down the river which was super weird too. I also helped some members dig the foundation for their home but I forgot to take pictures and it was super fun because I like digging holes. I have some blisters on my hands from it but they should go away soon. My comp has had lots of problems latley and  hasnt sleep super good. He also has problems with the member and the other day he lost his temper and threw a chair at  a little 5 year old so I had to call Pres. Diaz and tell him and that was super fun as you can imagine. Sometimes I feel like Im the older comp. Tomorrow I will have changes which is super sad because I have grow to love all the people here in this little town. The members told me the wished that my comp was leaving which made me sad, but I hope to return here and finish my mission. I packed all of my bags last night and will be visiting members until we need to be in the house at 9:30 tonight. I hope that all of you are having a good time at home and I pray for you all everyday. Spanish is fine now just need to learn Kiche. Love you all and Ill see you soon.

1. The zone leader and a member that leaves for the mission today 
2. Jungle where the investigators live
3. An avocado tree I found in the jungle
4. The view from the Jungle







No comments:

Post a Comment