Tuesday, January 15, 2019

16




Its super fun here now but  I can't wait for changes next week. There are so many different possibilities because I will be finishing my training here. I'm not really sure if I want to leave or if I want to stay another 6 weeks here. Its crazy to think I have been here for 4 months already. Each week goes by faster and faster. My goal for next week is to be training a new Elder because that will mean my spanish has improved enough to be kind of alone when it comes to talking. 
  The weather here as been super good here.  The hottest it has been is only about 90 degrees and sometimes at night it is in the 40s. We are working with and awesome family right now called the Pocol Quixtan family. Also, its been super weird lately because I have started to understand conversations in Kiche but I don't know almost any words. With the Pocol Quixtan Family  the Dad invited us to play soccer with his brothers and I was so bad haha, but I had fun.   So that is all that matters. 
  My favorite food here is the fries that they sell in the street and this super good hot milk drink. Also, we had our Day of a Thousand,  where every first Wednesday of the month as a mission we try to find a 1000 new people. Me and my comp found 27 before 4:00 and went to help other people because the goal is 15 each companionship. 
  My comp has lots of anger problems and hates just about every member that we have in the ward which makes it kinda hard to visit the members, but he doesn't remember where everyone lives so I just don't tell him where we are going and we visit members. We are going to have the interview with President Diaz tomorrow for the month so that should be fun. 

Well that is everything I think so I love you guys lots and Ill see you soon. 

Photos:
All the YMCA shirts I have found and bought 
A kid of one of the members

No comments:

Post a Comment