Monday, January 7, 2019

15



So this week was super fun with the new year and also with the meetings that we had. My comp & I  spent the new years in Xela with the zone leaders and it was super fun. We ordered pizza and drank lots of soda. Then the next day there were not any buses because of the holiday so we had splits (we split up our companionships and go out with a different comp for the day) and it went pretty well. Then we traveled home and worked the rest of the week in our area. Friday we had a leaders meeting so I went on splits  in Xela with another Elder from my group and we are both in our training and he is a super good guy so we had lots of fun.

   I had the best lunch I have ever had in the mission, but on the way to the lunch the was a fire next to the Chapel and the houses were getting filled with smoke so we ran and helped people get out of there houses. Mainly the old people because the can’t walk fast and we carried them out away from the smoke and fire and then left a statement with the firefighters when they showed up. After this we both went back to the house grabbed some water and ran to our next appointment with the old guy that doesn't hear very well and I started to laugh a little because the other Elder (my comp) doesnt talk super loud and the old guy just kept saying "what, what, what" and it was kinda bad but the spanish was fine. 
After the meeting we went to the hospital for my comp because he had a UTI and couldn't use the restroom without hurting and I laughed super hard when the doctor told him the same this as me..... its because all he eats is tortillas and drinks 7 UP and never water. So he got medicine and he is doing good now and doesn't have any excuses not to work so that’s awesome. This next change one of us will be leaving the area and we arent really sure what is going to happen. I really want to train this next change but its not really my choice. 

I hope everyone is doing good and I Ill see you all soon. Love ya. I forgot my camera so Ill send pictures next week. Here is one from my companions camera.  

No comments:

Post a Comment