Tuesday, December 4, 2018

10

Hey family things are going great here. We have so many investigators  that have progressed so much but they need to attend church in order to be baptised and it frustrating when they dont keep their commitments but I guess me and my comp are doing all be can. This last week has been absolutely crazy. We had to sleep with the zone leader twice this last week because we had stuff in Xela and there are no buses back to out area after 8:00 .  Also I was talking with a couple of the guys from my group that have been having trouble with their trainers not waking up until 9:00 (supposed to wake up 6:30am)  and not doing the 12 week training program with them.  I had to call and talk with president so that they could get switch to better trainers after their interviews with President last wednesday. My interview went good and ¨President Diaz said my spanish has gotten a lot better so that gave me some confidence which was nice.
 This Saturday we had our service as a mission and it was cleaning up all the garbage off a hill to this park at the very top. When we got to the top a lady locked her keys in the car so me and a couple elders had to pry open the door in order to hit the unlock button with a stick. Yesterday we went and watched the Christmas devotional  and it was super good and we got to watch it in english so I understood every thing which was nice. Today we woke up and got to play basketball some member and my vertical has increased from walking up so many hills and I can dunk now which is cool. After that we went into Xela and went to walmart and I bought all food I could ever want which was awesome and then we went to the Mega Paca and I found a BYU shirt for like $4 because I only have 3 shirts with me because Im dumb and didnt bring more. We also got to do some service on tuesday where we ripped all so part and this ladies  roof and then fixed it. So thats about it, I love you guys and I hope you are reading your scriptures. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment