Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Week 8

Hey guys so there is a new rule of no chatting back and forth through the email so I can send this one and then answer all your questions in another before I am finished. So, we have been do a lot of stuff here in Zunil we are teaching about 12 different families every week and we have about 4 or 5 lessons every day. I have been doing a lot better here with the food so thats good. I love the people here a ton and I wish I could bring some of the little kids home with me. Today we had a multi zone meeting and then after we went to lunch with our district and then after that we had a district meeting. Yesterday I had an interview with the mission president and he doesn't speak almost any english but he is an amazing man.My comp is super funny and we are laughing almost 24/7. Tomorrow I have to travel back to the capital to sign some paper and then I will sleep at the CCM or MTC next to the temple in Guatemala city. Als,  my comp about a week ago had a parasite and had an accident in his pants right after a lesson so he had to take a shower. Sounds bad but, it  was suuuupppper funny.  Anyways I hope that you all are enjoying  your time in the states. Also, Happy Birthday Dad have fun being older. 

Love you lots and Ill see you soon. Don't forget  to read you scriptures.

Picts of Zunil & bowling 







No comments:

Post a Comment