Monday, November 26, 2018

Week 9

I have been having a lot of fun here lately and we have been working super hard. We have about 12 people that just need to attend church so they can be baptized and they can all come to church this week they said! So, that is awesome. 
We didn't really do anything on Thanksgiving because we had a multi-zone meeting and that took us most the day. But for lunch at the Multi-zone we had turkey and mashed potatoes. The turkey was terrible but it's the thought that counts. Last Tuesday till this Saturday we have no running water in the house so.  So we got to take bucket showers. On ¨P-day (preparation day) we normally wake up do our studies then go buy groceries. After that we normally have a district activity that takes up most of the day and then we write and start teaching lessons after that. For laundry a member picks it up and cleans it for us which is a blessing because we have no time. (or running water)  Spanish is coming little by little. I am starting to speak a little better. I understand everything sometimes and nothing others. Today we went to Xela because I needed to buy a backpack and there were tons of deals at this place called Mega Poc which is like this Goodwill Ross place. I bought 2 new ties for like 20 Q  which is like $3. Also, most days for food I boil eggs the night before and eat cereal. Any ways things as super good and my comp is super awesome. Hope you all are reading your scriptures every day and praying. If you haven't ever read  Joseph Smith history I strongly encourage you too. 

Love you all see you in 22 months.

Also the birthday and Christmas package you sent.... 

I already opened everything except the drone for my companion you sent.   I love the side by side book of mormon thanks a ton. There was a week we had nothing to eat so I was a little desperate but I didn't want anyone to worry.  Food is all good now.   My comp said I don't need gifts. He said to make you send me money to buy random stuff hahaha.   

 service and messing around




No comments:

Post a Comment