Monday, November 5, 2018

week 7 (no email on week 6)

Week 6 no email - ian had to travel  his entire prep day. So no internet. 

Week 7 

Lots has happened here in Zunil. My trainer is from Oregon so that is nice. We have been working with a few different people. Its really hard to teach because most of the people only speak Kiche here. So, sometimes their 10 year old kid will translate for us which is cool. I was a little sick here for the first couple days but I have been doing much better. Most of our transportation is in the back of pick ups only when its farther than a couple miles. We walk about 5 to 10 miles a day. Zunil is a tiny little town with almost nothing. 
Our apartment has no hot water and we have to flush the toilet with a bucket. So that's cool.

 I'm super excited for Dean to learn spanish that will be supér cool. I had one exchange for a day with an elder from Chile so that was cool.We are working on a couple people that are close to baptism they just need to attend church first. We went into Xela today to the Walmart and saw some elders from the MTC and they said they are living in mansions... so thats cool. I live in a apartment with two rooms and a super small bathroom, HAHAHAHA. but its still better that what almost everyone else here has.


 I love you guys lots and Ill see you soon.







 I love you guys lots and Ill see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment