Thursday, October 25, 2018

Week 5

Hey everyone I am having a good time  in the CCM. I can't wait to get out in the field and start doing some real missionary work. It feels like I am trapped in spiritual prison here. Ha Ha 
 The language is coming pretty good I think. I have been working hard to finish the BOM here. I am at page 450 today and I'm trying to finish it before I leave. It is such an amazing book. I love it. I am about a 100 pages into the Spanish BOM and hope to finish it a month into the field. I leave from the MTC next Tuesday at 4 am so that will be fun. I have started to wake up at 5:30 with Elder. Newman from my district and we read the BOM and the Spanish BOM until 6:30. He is good guy. Both of our comps are kind of lazy and don't follow rules so we try to do stuff with each other more often.  With Spanish we had an area authority come and speak to us in Spanish and I understood about 80 percent of what he was saying. It is still hard to respond sometimes, but I know that in the field I will continue to grow and progress in Spanish. 

I got the package the other day it was awesome! Thank you so much for it. I can't wait to open up some of the presents on my birthday and Christmas. I wasn't allowed to go say hi to her when she dropped it off but one of the administrators gave me a hug from her so that was funny. He is a really strict man and he was so awkard giving me a hug. 

I'm glad Jaden is sticking up what his beliefs because it never stops. Even in the CCM there are times you have to leave someones room to stop a conversation. I hope Elle has lots of fun playing basketball and tennis and hopefully MG can win a few more games. 

Today a lot of people had to go to the immigration office and sign papers so I have a new companion for the day. His name is Elder Alldredge from my district. He’s in the picture with me. 
That's about it for whats going on. 

I wont get next Pday but I might get to email saturday or monday. I love you all and I hope you having a good time at home. See you soon.

My sweet friend Tanna and Ian’s supervisor 










No comments:

Post a Comment