Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Week 2

It's going good this week!  

 It's really hard to not be able to speak the language as good as I want because I know how to answer any question I'm asked and I can teach all the lessons as well. I just can't translate into Spanish all the way some times so it is super frustrating. That is awesome that Getchell beat Arlington. I wish they would have done it when I was playing.
Guatemala temple in the distance. This is from the mtc library window. 
 It is not super crazy eventful here because you cant really go anywhere. Its like spiritual prison we joke. Later today we get to visit the temple which is super awesome and next week we get to visit the zoo and a local market place. My district is super cool here at the CCM. They are all super good people. My and my companion are not the best fit but we have been trying our hardest to get along so that we can have the spirit with us when we teach. Our district leader is Elder.Newman he is a super laid back and super understanding.

I hope that by next week I'll be speaking better Spanish but for now I'm doing alright. 
Love you guys and I hope that you remember your brother and son isn't dead so don't take all of his super cool stuff.  (jaden is wearing his hawaiian shirt as we read this) 








No comments:

Post a Comment