Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 3

First Guatemala haircut

I have my P-Day today because all the new missionaries are coming tomorrow. We got to go to the zoo today and see all these super cool monkeys and tigers and stuff. After the Zoo we went to a market and got to barter for stuff we wanted. A good rule of thumb is that you can get about forty percent off whatever price they give you. After we went to the market we stopped at Wendy's for lunch/dinner. Also sorry if my emails are a little messed up the keyboard is different here. I am loving it here and me and my companion have been trying to step it up here, We are starting to understand people for just about anything, but the hard part is responding with the right forms of word and also the correct tense. I have been slowly reading El Libro De Mormon and I will probably be about a fourth of the way done when I leave the MTC and I am hoping to finish the BOM before I leave. You guys would not believe how tinny some of the people are here. You walk by them and you have to look down to see them. Elle is about the height of the average woman I saw at the zoo today. As the days go here they are starting to go by faster and faster. It is so amazing to feel the spirit almost every second. I have been established as the McGiver and the district prankster. Its a lot of fun and I have a great group of guys in my district. I hope that all you guys are doing well and I hope I get a wedding announcement from Chase soon. Love you and I'll see you soon.
Temple trip with my district 

Zoo Trip with my District 

My scores from the market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment