Sunday, January 19, 2020

65


1/13 

Hey everybody. I'm still alive out here in the middle of nowhere. I didn't eat anymore spiders, but I did get to help kill another cow so that was fun. We had a bunch of investigators come to church which was awesome. We are teaching a bunch of people and were able to find about 25 more this week. No a lot of those people really understand what we are saying so its possible they just think we are selling chocolate or something. We went into the city today and we bought McDonalds which was the most flavorful food I have had in a very very long time. I almost snowed here too we dropped to a freezing 60 degrees this week one night. I had to wear a sweatshirt when I slept. I have been feeling good and happy to be out here serving the Lord and I was super happy to get my package this week. I finished just about everything but the sunflower seeds. That's about it so I love you lots and I'll see soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment