Thursday, August 1, 2019

38

7/1/19

Hey so I didnt take any pictures this week which is a little sad but thats okay. I got to visit every area in the disctrict this week to do baptismal interviews, Canquixija, Rancana, and Xepon, because everyone will be baptizing this next week. 

Last night at about 3:00am in the morning we woke up to a satan ritual in the middle of the corn and my comp and I were flipping out. We took the next pickup truck out of there at 5:30am. Today everyone went to play soccer but we werent feeling it so we just hung out with all the the little kids in the center of Momostenango that shine shoes and just gave them life advice and bought them candy and I bought a sweet little wallet for 40cents. We had a big store open up the middle of Momos and we bought this rip off brandof  Dr.Peper called Dr.Thunder and it was so good.

 Thats about all that happened and Im loving it here in my little village of Pancá. Love you lots and Ill see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment