Monday, March 11, 2019

23

March 4th


My district and our cool shirts. 




Hey everyone. We got our change call last night and everyone else in my Zone will be getting a new comp... well except for me. I am a little worried but we have been working hard with a lot of inactive families and we should have a least one baptism here in a couple weeks. I have been doing super good latley and Im excited because I will still be in the same house with Elder Wengreen another 6 weeks. We hsver been working with a family of police officers and they are super awesome. They all came to church this week and we have a cita with them tonight. They are building another room in our house so that me and my comp and have a room and I just wait till I have a normal bed in a couple weeks. The owner of the house is also digging a well outside that that we can have water everyday in the house and that will be super nice. I have been emailing our mission president and asking if I can train one the Elders from my group that went home and I thing he is going to come back in a change or 2. 



I have also been thing about college and I am forgetting so much English that is probably best to wait a quarter when I get back. I feel like an idiot when I talk to the new americans. I only speak spanglish now. We have a lot of service this last week. We moved someone from one house to another and we also pushed a lot of cars that were stuck. I got a new haircut today and my comp tells me how guapo I am everytime I wear normal clothes. Well I really cant tell you what we did this week because I forget almost everything and the time flys by. Well I love you guys tons and Ill see you soon.  


Got to talk to Ian as well. He mentioned he’d been in the hospital a couple weeks ago. He’d fallen walking up the mountains and dislocated a rib.   Said it hurt so bad but he’s ok now.   Waited until then to tell me this. Stinker 









No comments:

Post a Comment