Monday, February 11, 2019

20

This week was super fun and  cool. We had tons of service to do this week. One was getting a tree out off like this ditch and the other was digging. I was digging for 4 hours in the sun but they brought water and lemonade so it wasnt that bad but I do have some blisters on my hands now.
 On Saturday I made a cake for one of the members and her family because her family arent memebers and they normally wont talk with us (that’s hard on her) but we got in the door and I made the cake with them and we talked while it was cooking. I fooled them.  Haha. 
On Thursday we had our Multi-zone meeting and Elder Zebellos of the 70 came and it was super cool to talk with him and he also came to our ward on sunday to talk so I got a picture with him. Also, this Friday Elder D Todd Cristofferson is coming to talk with us and I cant wait. It is going to be so cool. This week was just you normal week in the mission with not a tons of new exciting things to talk about, but we did find a new awesome family to teach and they have already came to the church a few times which is good with their friends who are members. 
  Today for our district activity we went to the Ruins in my area for free because Im friends with like 3 people who work there. It was so cool and you can climb and play on these ruins which made it even cooler than the ones in Mexico we went to on vacation. 
  My comp is doing good too. He always wears a hoodie for the sun so sometimes he doesnt always look like a missionary but he works hard and does well with the people. I had splits with Elder Barlow our district leader and he looks and acts a little like Chase which made it pretty fun. I also took a shower this week after we bleached the bathroom and I felt like I was home working in the pool again and I could stop laughing.
    I will probably have a new comp here in 2 weeks because my comp is finishing his training. I will have 5 comps in 4 changes which is a little weird but its okay Im making tons more friends in the mission. I hope I will train a new grindo so I can teach the whole lesson. No it will be super scary if that happens, but I know I will learn so much. Well I love you all and i hope you are reading the scriptures everyday. See you soon

My area 

 The Ruins
 My awesome cake.
Me on top of Ruins 


Us with Elder Zebellos 


No comments:

Post a Comment