Sunday, January 19, 2020

63


1/ 1
We love our pop. 


This is a pair of my shoes.  Luckily I found a new pair. 

Hey everybody. We had a pretty good Christmas last week and we also had our New Year's celebration in our house with a cup of hot chocolate even though it is super hot here. HAHA.We also got fed twice yesterday which was awesome, but I woke up with food poisoning; the food was still pretty good so no complaints here.  We did some cleaning a walked a ton which is pretty normal. We had a super spiritual family home evening with a member and some of her friends that she invited. They now want to come to church and the man said he will do his best to give up drinking so we will be praying and doing everything possible to help him. There is no transportation anywhere on Christmas so we had to walk a few miles to get to an internet cafe to write and then we have to leave at 4pm to get back by 6:30pm so I can't wait. I am loving the mission and I can't believe I will be home now before the year ends. I miss you all and I love you lots. See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment